Tuesday, July 12, 2011

in dreams.



This reminds me so much of a dream I had recently. Except in it I was clothed and my dream was in stereo, not mono.

I was standing outside of a large but narrow yellow house which sat on the bay. It was night time, but the air seemed to glow something of purple. I don't know how to describe it other than that green/yellowish tent after a tornado, you know? But purple. I stopped and starred above into the night sky. The stars were magnificent. All the sudden the vast array of stars formed into a cluster and started swirling above. The round cluster was then engulfed by a black hole. Another cluster formed. This time it was a rainbow of colors. Another black hole. Another cluster. This happened five or six times. I stood amazed awaiting the coming of the Lord. I remember so vividly in my dream being so convinced that Jesus was coming back.

But after the sixth black hole a huge, bright light appeared. It wasn't an angel. It was an alien spaceship. In my dream. I paused, then suddenly realized the danger I was in and sprinted inside. I closed the door behind me a wrestled around to find my car keys. I a went back outside to get into my car as the spaceship crashed on the other side of the house, next to the sea. A couple of young women ran over to the crash and I was sure aliens would kill all of them.

I woke up before any such aliens appeared, but could not get the beauty of the multi-colored swirling cluster of stars out of my mind.

I've never seen aliens in my dreams before. I wondered what they were doing there. What were they trying to tell me?

No comments:

Post a Comment