Friday, December 17, 2010

SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT

I've not had much time to sit an write since I've been home. I've been fortunate enough to constantly be surrounded by wonderful friends and family. Actually, I've not even had one day alone since being here. And that it quite rare for little ole INFJ me. I'm currently putting the finishing touch on my final render for my newest video project. So maybe by tomorrow all 4 of you reading this can see it :)

For now, I hope you can take a moment to watch this video and really think about the things that you want vs. the things you need. And stand up for what you believe!



I don't want to leave on a depressing note, so I will leave you with a pretty picture to look at by a great photographer Randy P. Martin



Oh, and if anyone knows of or is into video in the Nashville area and would not mind to have me as an apprentice, please contact me stephanie.eatherly[@]gmail.com

thanks,
and good day

No comments:

Post a Comment