Friday, March 4, 2011

Come&Live!

A ministry from my home church.

As my pastor would say, "THESE GUYS ARE LEGIT!"

Chad Johnson and his crew are comitted to bringing the Kingsom wherever they are. I look up to these guys so much as an encouragment that people in America ARE striving for the Kingdom!
One of their bands Ascend The Hill has gotten me through many hard days. Their music radiates spirit and truth.

It was such an honor to be apart of making this tour happen. They did a fundraiser through kickstarter not to long ago and here is just a preview of things that happened:

C&L! New Zealand (The Story) Teaser from Come&Live! on Vimeo.


If you're ever looking for a good read, check out thier blog You can also get free music from their site. I recommend the Ember Days and Ascend The Hill!

No comments:

Post a Comment