Friday, June 10, 2011

it's when the world stops.

your heart skips a beat.
your breath is taken away.
all because you know someone loves you.



I've been watching all kinds of kids the past two weeks. Some crazier than others including this mischievious one, Jackson. I think my nephew knows just how smart he is. He can always use his cuteness to get what he wants. He likes to carry purses and wear high-heels. I'm hoping he grows out of this. Turn on some music and he can't help but dance. I think that's why we get along so well.

I'm so thankful I get to be in his life again. He's one of three reasons why I had to come back to this bizarre world known as America.

I'm getting ready for the Wild Goose Festival coming up in two weeks.

    "The Wild Goose Festival seeks to be a place where people of faith and people who struggle with faith (which might be all of us?) can wrestle together with what it means to be people who live at the intersection of justice, creativity, and spirituality in the 21st century. This is a conversation our larger culture is having, involving artists, authors, blue collar workers, ministers, and more."


I have so much jewelry I still need to make and artwork to pack up. Oh, there even seems to be some hype about the book I helped design over at the blog :)

I'm becoming giddy about meeting my fellow artists at the festival including all the people at Compathos and not to mention Shane Claibourne!!!! Friends of Compathos are even sending another book my way for re-design. I'm too blessed to have all of these amazing opportunities.

You can order the book on Amazon! [my cover design]

No comments:

Post a Comment