Sunday, January 29, 2012

My new pet

I found a new pet in my room today and I want to thank the Tennessee Wilderness for sharing her with me. We'll call her Lucy. I guess she thought it would be nice to wear a skirt. Amusingly it was the same skirt I wanted to wear today as well. As I was getting dressed, she scurried her venomous body across my floor, leaving me aghast as I leaped two feet into the air, chucking my favourite skirt across my room.

I'm taking a gander that the tornadoes of last week gave me more than just a hefty leak and semi-sun roof in my living room. The winds were also so courteous to provide a route for Lucy and her friends to come and go as they please.

Suffice it to say, Lucy has now joined the underground swimming club. It is quite unfortunate that she won't be visiting any longer, and I've taken precautions (with massive amounts of duct tape) to ensure her friends do not take advantage of the secret passage way either.

So long friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment