Wednesday, June 16, 2010

no computer = no new creations

Apology:

I am sorry to say that during our time on the road, my computer decided to not wake from its sleep. Luckily I have a 3 yr warranty and it's only a year and a half in great condition. It is on its way to the Dr. and should return happily in my arms in the next few weeks. Please excuse my time away from my blog. There is not much to post since i have no editing programs, but I will do my best to update everyone on the tour soon (because it's going oh, so well!!!).

I cannot wait to share our stories, photos, and videos of our amazing experiences on tour!

Prayer requests:

  • Tiana and I are travelling to Cornerstone (an 8-9 hour drive) and are lacking reliable transportation. We have purchased the booth space and cannot wait to share pick a pocket with the folks at the festival! More about it here: http://cornerstonefestival.com/

  • My computer (of course) has not yet been diagnosed and it is my main means of ministry (as a designer and new passion for film/video). I know God will show his grace on me and get it back to me in working condition in time :)

  • Team unity: we've been on the road, in the heat, and low on funds for a few months and it's taking a tole on us. We love each other so much but we really need your prayers to continue the final few days with as much enthusiasm as when we started.

    I cannot wait to hear from you! SERIOUSLY! If you read this, please let me know :)
    Comments are nice, oh, and so are letters! They can be send to:

    Stephanie Eatherly
    P.O. Box 130
    Kingston Springs, TN
    37082

    Hasta Luego!
    Stephers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment