Wednesday, June 23, 2010

This makes me so happy!

When I come across companies/non-profits like this, I get so excited about our future! So many people are seeing the importance of Fair Trade and helping to end extreme poverty, trafficking, and AIDS. TRADE AS ONE has scoured the globe to find people in need and provided them with the resources and know-how of creating items to sale. I know that we are a long way from totally becoming a fair trade nation, but this gives me a little hope: TRADEASONE.COM

[A fair trade artisan family]



[their recycled magazine bowl]



Check it out, but your next gifts here and join the revolution!

Because Fair Trade chocolate and Coffee should be essentials in everyone's life



Buy their products.
Read the stories.
See who you are helping.
Get pretty stuff.
See how you can get involved.
Celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment