Friday, January 7, 2011

where i've been

I thought that I would try to sum up this past year (mostly for myself) so I can remember where I've been...

2010

January - Brought in the New Year with worship in Herrnhut, Germany - a magical place in eastern Europe covered in snow with scents of fresh baked bread and coffee floating in the air.



Feburary - Worked on the book and became inspired to CREATE



March - Celebrated my 25th birthday with my crazy roommates from Grand Rapids, Orlando, and Düsseldorf, Germany with mickey mouse pancakes



April - Travelled aroung southern Germany with Pick a Pocket srpeading the word about our upcoming book and meeting Musicians on fire for God



May - Finish the book with Daivd, Tiana, and a handful of editors spending 4 final all-nighters to wrap up writing and spell checks



Also hit the skies to America where we would have our first ever Pick a Pocket American tour in Nashville and PA



June - Spent weeks on the road with the craziest people I know and got to see family (aka cutest kids IN THE WORLD:)




July - Cornerstone, Celebrated God's goodness, danced in the heat of the southern air. My favorite month of them all.




August - Returned to Herrnhut, Germany with enough inspiration from the summer to CREATE, DREAM, and prepare for Ethiopia



Celebrated the unity of two great lives



September - Landed in Ethiopia and began the search



October - Celebrated Meskel with the locals



and saw life come to be



November - Travelled from Ethiopia, to Germany (from Berlin to Herrnhut, to Hamburg), to America saying goodbye to new friends and reconnecting with the old (film to be developed...)



December - Creating again, preparing for shows, staying warm with family, encountering Our Great King - visiting IHOP in Kansas City, celebrating New Year's Eve in St. Louis, and having the time of my life in Nashville.






woah.

No comments:

Post a Comment